8/12/05

G++

I was wondering what is the programming language the All Mighty God uses? Any answers?? I think he is too advanced to use C++. I have a feeling that he has an embedded technology called G++. Hey, why am I writing this should be a logical question.
I receive about 60 new mails on an average, Now 60% of it are forwarded messages among that I get messages which says that this is a special blessing send by Lord ******* (I don't intend to revel their identity) Forward this message in next 30 mins to 10 of your friends you will get what ever you deserve. I fell in this trap couple of times. I forwarded this message to 15 of my friends and made a wish for a girl. Now she is happily married, not with me though and about my 15 friends, they blocked my emailid for sending spams.
If at all god has to bless you why should he ever send you a mail and even if he has to why should he ever want them to be forwarded. Does he have any contract with Microsoft Corporation or other company that gives commission for circulating mails? The worst is that the origins of such mails are always from a friend who is into a CMM level 5 IT company.
Aren’t we IT people matured enough to understand that a Spam mail is a major pain in the wrong part of the body. Think ............................

Forward this Blog to 10 of your other friend s and have a year of good luck

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I belive G++ may the programming language used by god. but the specilised configures we have in our mind and body are far more advanced to create with a programming language .and it requires a emotional threshold system for manifaturing these objects called humanz ..and further logic is least used in developing us its all matrices ,,,although u have made it up well to approach in new intense serinity where one more dimension is available to think upon......
keep it up

surya said...

Good one again......